DR. DAVIS SAMUNZALA MARUMO
Faculty of Agri-Business, Education and Extension
Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics
Dr Davis Samunzala Marumo is an Agricultural Economist / National Development and Project Planning Specialist at Botswana University of Agriculture and Natural Resources (BUAN) since 1991. His academic qualifications are:
- BSc (Agriculture), University of Botswana, 1991
- Postgraduate Diploma (Economics), University of Bradford, United Kingdom (UK), 1994
- MSc (National Development and Project Planning), University of Bradford, United Kingdom (UK), 1995
PhD (Agricultural Economics), Oklahoma State University, USA, 2007.
AEB 212 Introduction to Agricultural Economics
AEB 313 Economics of Agricultural Development
AEB 321 Human Resource Management
APB 410 Project
APB 420 Project
AEB 422 Project Appraisal and Evaluation
- Kandondi, K., Marumo, D.S., Kayombo, B., and Mpuisang, T. (2021). Assessment of adoption potential for smallholder conservation agriculture in Pandamatenga vertisols of northern Botswana. World Journal of Advanced Engineering Technology and Sciences. Vol 4 (1), pp001-010, November 2021.
- Uchendu, G.O., Aganga, A.O., Ama, N.O. and Marumo,D.S. (2021). Taenia saginata Cysticercus: Its Socioeconomic and Psychosocial Effects on Cattle Farmers in Botswana. Journal of Development and Agricultural Economics. ISSN: 2006-9774 Vol. 13, pp93-105, March 2021.
- Uchendu, G.O., Ama, N.O., Aganga, A.O. and Marumo,D.S. (2021). Taenia saginata taeniosis/Cysticercosis Risk Factors: Applying Pareto Principles to Model More Efficient Control and Prevention Strategies in Botswana. Journal of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Health. ISSN: 2141-2529 Vol. 13, pp45-54, March 2021
- Kandondi, K., Mpuisang, T., Kayombo, B., and Marumo, D.S. (2020). Evaluation of DSSAT Model to Predict Sorghum Yields under Conservation Agriculture in the Pandamatenga Vertisols in Northern Botswana. World Journal of Advanced Engineering Technology and Sciences. Vol 1, pp027-036, October 2020.
- Kandondi, K., Kayombo, B., Mpuisang, T. and Marumo, D.S. (2020). Evaluation of Conservation Agriculture on Sorghum Grain Yield in Pandamatenga Vertisols of Northern Botswana. Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science and Technology. ISSN: 2458-9403 Vol. 7 Issue 8, August – 2020.
- Bahta, S., Wanyoike,F., Katjiuongua, H. and Marumo, D.S. (2017). Characterisation of food security and consumption patterns among smallholder livestock farmers in Botswana. Journal of Agriculture and Food Security (2017) 6:65
- Marumo, D.S., Madisa. M.E. and T. Lesole (2017). The Effectiveness of Backyard Gardening Initiative in Poverty Eradication: The Case of Beneficiaries in Ramotswa Village, Botswana. Journal of Poverty, Investment and Development. ISSN 2422-846X. Vol. 33, pp. 59-74. April 2017.
- Baliyan, S. P. and D. S. Marumo (2016). Analysis of farm management skills in small scale broiler poultry producers in Botswana. International Journal of Agricultural Economics and Extension. ISSN 2329-9797. Vol. 4 (2), pp. 215 – 223. February 2016.
Development of Land Use and Management Plan for Controlled Hunting Area No.1 in the Chobe District, Botswana.
12 May, 2023