Faculty of Sciences
Department of Biological Sciences (BS)
- PhD topic: Investigating ecotypic differences in the response of stomata and plant fitness to environmental change.
- PhD in Plant Biology, University of Sheffield (2011), UK.
- MSc in Plant Biology, Massey University (2000), New Zealand
- BSc in Biology and Environmental Science, University of Botswana (1990), Botswana.
- Cell structure and Function
- Plant diversity
- Economic Botany
- Plant Anatomy and Physiology
- Environmental change effects on structure of plants
Potential Research topics
- Indigenous food plants nutritional analysis,
- Uses of indigenous plants
Indigenous Knowledge and Nutritive Values Multi-Disciplinary and Inter-Institutional Research Project (BUAN)
Selebatso, T. and Lake, J. A. (2016) Change in carbon dioxide effect on reproductive morphology and phenology of Arabidopsis ecotypes. International journal of plant, animal and environmental sciences. Oct-Dec-2016, 1-10
12 May, 2023