Jackson Ndiwa Aliwa
Faculty of Agriculture
Department of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering(ABE)
- MSc in Agricultural Engineering (University of Saskatchewan), 1988.
- MSc topic: Modelling the Green-Ampt Infiltration Equation.
- BSc (Eng.)(Hons in Civil Engineering) (Makerere University), 1981.
- 15 years of academic experience
- 22 years of public service experience
- Promotion of rainwater harvesting systems
- Innovative technologies for wastewater treatment and reuse
- Mitigation strategies for acid mine drainage from artesinal mines
- Development and use of local building materials for construction
- Investigation of water efficient irrigation technologies.
involved in the Forestry Conservation Botswana (FCB) consultancy titled “Development of Management Plans for the Kasane and Chobe Forest Reserves” from February 2019 to-date. My role in the team is to investigate and provide information on the hydrological and water resources aspects of the consultancy, as per the terms of reference (TOR).
31 Jul, 2021