Minimum BB in Double Sciences, C in any one of pure Sciences, C in Mathematics, E in English, C in any optional subject at BGCSE level.
Bachelor Of Science In Crop Science- Agronomy (BScCS-Agro):
The aim of the programme is to produce graduate capable of utilizing scientific knowledge to advance all aspects of field, industrial and forage crop production to meet the country’s food
security through sustainable management practices. These graduate should be able to, among other; assess field crop resources and identify those suitable for growing in various environment under the guidance of relevant policies and land suitability for the various crops.
• International organisations such as FAO, SADC
• Ministry of Agriculture as Agricultural or Research Officer
• Academics: University and secondary schools as instructor or teacher
• Research institutions such as BITRI, NARDI as Research Assistants
• Farm manager
• Pathway for further studies into different