Minimum BB in Double Sciences, C in any one of pure Sciences, C in Mathematics, E in English, C in any optional subject at BGCSE level.
Bachelor Of Science In Crop Science-Horticulture (BScCS-Hort):
The aim of the programme is to produce graduate capable of utilizing scientific knowledge toadvance all aspects of horticultural cropproduction to meet the country’s food security through sustainable management practices.
• International organisations such as FAO,
• Ministry of Agriculture as Agricultural or
• Academics: University and secondary
schools as instructor or teacher
• Research institutions such as BITRI, NARDI
as Research Assistants
• Farm manager
• Pathway for further studies into different
fields of crop production